Return to “General”

Re: JOSH NO IS KILL!!!

Dr Gustav Niemann wrote:I dont understand why he didnt even write at any channel "hey the project is still running".

Why he never posted one simple sentence? Or did i miss that in the last 2 months?
He hasn't post here, on these forums, but this topic is precisely originated by the fact that he has recently said that the development is still ongoing. He said that he has stayed away from the web for reasons unrelated to the game but that everything is going to be OK. (Suggesting that things are not entirely right now.) In other words, according to Josh, he has been absent from the Internet but the development of the game continues unaffected by this.
Last edited by Etsu on Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Playing" is not simply a pastime, it is the primordial basis of imagination and creation. - Hideo Kojima

Etsu wrote:
Dr Gustav Niemann wrote:I dont understand why he didnt even write at any channel "hey the project is still running".

Why he never posted one simple sentence? Or did i miss that in the last 2 months?
He hasn't post here, on these forums, but this topic is precisely originated by the fact that he has recently said that the development is still ongoing. He said that he has stayed away from the web for reasons unrelated to the game but that everything is going to be OK. (Suggesting that things are not entirely right now). In other words, according to Josh, he has been absent from the Internet but the development of the game continues unaffected by this.
Might be handy to drop RPS's quote here:
“everything is going to be OK!” :) I’ve never, ever considered abandoning LT, and I continue to work to the best of my abilities each day.

Demon wrote:While I'm glad to be wrong about the status of LT, this nonsense of ignoring his community has killed the rep of the dev with me. daily updates and no updates is a pretty wide drift.
But were you wrong? I would say it is to soon to celebrate.

How about we wait for the game to get released. Less time spent here is equal to more time spent on the game. Early 2015 is coming to a close and mid 2015 will be here in just over a week from today.

Josh said he's working on the game so I'll take his word on it. Do we want an incomplete product now or do we want a solid well developed game? Don't forget that Josh's reputation is on the line here. Releasing an incomplete beta to those who backed LT might not be acceptable. Either way, what happens with LT will reflect on what happens to the next project Josh works on (if he chooses to).

BFett wrote:Less time spent here is equal to more time spent on the game.
That's a really poor excuse. If he can't even spare a few minute to drop in and say hi on his own forum, one wonders if it's due to his lack of willingness to do so.
BFett wrote:Do we want an incomplete product now or do we want a solid well developed game?
No one is forcing him to release early. At this point his seeming aversion of communication is a much bigger issue than actual lack of progress.

BFett wrote:...Less time spent here is equal to more time spent on the game....
Gawd, again with this excuse? Just stop it. He could drop a quick line while he's taking a pisser for cryin' out loud. There is no excuse on earth why he couldn't drop a quick one liner here and get back to coding. "He's busy coding" is the biggest line of BS I've ever heard. there's something else going on.

JohnDoe wrote:
BFett wrote:Less time spent here is equal to more time spent on the game.
That's a really poor excuse. If he can't even spare a few minute to drop in and say hi on his own forum, one wonders if it's due to his lack of willingness to do so.
It's not an excuse, it's a fact.
JohnDoe wrote:
BFett wrote:Do we want an incomplete product now or do we want a solid well developed game?
No one is forcing him to release early. At this point his seeming aversion of communication is a much bigger issue than actual lack of progress.
Josh communicated to RPS on the 8th of this month. What more do you want?

Online Now