Return to “General”

Re: JOSH NO IS KILL!!!

The most plausible explanation IMO is that his inactivity is related to the picture with him and a cute looking potential special someone he put up as his profile picture on Facebook end of Oct 2014.

Relationships tend to make you change your priorities and what you spend your time on, and knowing Josh's priorities he would rather cut down on interaction with community then cut down on the quality of the delivery or worse cause further delays.

That's just what I think.

Ixos wrote:The most plausible explanation IMO is that his inactivity is related to the picture with him and a cute looking potential special someone he put up as his profile picture on Facebook end of Oct 2014.

Relationships tend to make you change your priorities and what you spend your time on, and knowing Josh's priorities he would rather cut down on interaction with community then cut down on the quality of the delivery or worse cause further delays.

That's just what I think.
given that he had her for most of the time of dev, i dont think so.

Ixos wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote: given that he had her for most of the time of dev, i dont think so.
I always got the impression Josh was living alone with the kind of schedule, microwave food and such habbits he wrote about.
He does live alone. Long Distance Relationship.

Btw, nice hair Cornflakes. ;)

Jazehiah wrote: Except that the location on Josh's profile says TN, which usually stands for "Tennessee".
It's amusing how Americans think the whole world revolves around them..... coupled with a lack of knowledge of football (soccer) it's easy to see the confusion here.

Everyone in the UK knows that TN stands for Thurlow Nunn. The Thurlow Nunn League is particularly competitive and even though it appears to the outsider to be a somewhat local affair, I can assure you that events within are discussed far and wide on these islands.

Josh's goal after coming on as sub really places some pressure on the manager for a start next game, a fact remarked upon by Old Gladys, the homeless wino who lives out near the bins at work.

[Just in case, as I have gotten into hot water in the past....... the above is /s]

Long time no post. In the absence of information.... In Josh we Trust.

scousematt wrote:
Jazehiah wrote: Except that the location on Josh's profile says TN, which usually stands for "Tennessee".
It's amusing how Americans think the whole world revolves around them..... coupled with a lack of knowledge of football (soccer) it's easy to see the confusion here.

Everyone in the UK knows that TN stands for Thurlow Nunn. The Thurlow Nunn League is particularly competitive and even though it appears to the outsider to be a somewhat local affair, I can assure you that events within are discussed far and wide on these islands.

Josh's goal after coming on as sub really places some pressure on the manager for a start next game, a fact remarked upon by Old Gladys, the homeless wino who lives out near the bins at work.

[Just in case, as I have gotten into hot water in the past....... the above is /s]

Long time no post. In the absence of information.... In Josh we Trust.
Well I hope you can do one of these next April so I don't have to.

scousematt wrote:Long time no post. In the absence of information.... In Josh we Trust.
I'm pleased to know you are still around, scousematt. :thumbup: I will never forget your talented contribution to the King Arthur legend. ;) :D I am constantly surprised to learn of members who have not really deserted this once glorious place. :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
scousematt wrote:Long time no post. In the absence of information.... In Josh we Trust.
I'm pleased to know you are still around, scousematt. :thumbup: I will never forget your talented contribution to the King Arthur legend. ;) :D I am constantly surprised to learn of members who have not really deserted this once glorious place. :angel:
Anyone else besides me think of this whenever Victor posts? "TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBS!"

BTW Victor, I am thinking that an afro is in your future.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:
Anyone else besides me think of this whenever Victor posts? "TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBS!"

BTW Victor, I am thinking that an afro is in your future.
Fresh V with an even fresher fro :lol:

~Sly
IVE BEEN OUT OF MY MIND A LONG TIME

I dont understand why he didnt even write at any channel "hey the project is still running". Nobody expects that hard work over years and we all pray that he can complete this and take his time. But being totally quiet is the wrong way as some ppl start to think about taking legal actions and report the project to the kickstarter admins.

Why he never posted one simple sentence? Or did i miss that in the last 2 months?

Online Now