Return to “General”

Re: [tool] Return of the Josh checker

JoshParnell wrote:IT WORKS!!! :clap: :clap:

Great job Sevron :D
Thank you Josh :)

I've updated the site so that it points to the new thread you created explaining the situation.

An interesting traffic spike happened when the update came out, probably most of the hits happened due to people checking out if it really worked. :lol:
Lost faith.
Attachments
traffic-spike.png
traffic-spike.png (5.27 KiB) Viewed 2920 times

Sevron wrote:
JoshParnell wrote:IT WORKS!!! :clap: :clap:

Great job Sevron :D
Thank you Josh :)

I've updated the site so that it points to the new thread you created explaining the situation.

An interesting traffic spike happened when the update came out, probably most of the hits happened due to people checking out if it really worked. :lol:
It's a shame the Josh Checker is disabled. I thought it would be useful going forward to go right to what Josh had posted.
I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.

Hmph. You don't need the source code, really. As I understood it, it was just a matter of watching the main page to see if Josh's nick showed up in the "online users" list. That's just simple HTML reading. Taiya does a lot of it. (My LT IRC bot). Even Saoirse does a lot of it. (Dinosawer's LT IRC bot). Taiya uses Java, Saoirse uses Python. Simple enough. You shouldn't need to pay $10 for source code. :P
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now