Return to “General”

Re: [tool] Return of the Josh checker

I have been trying, clouds.

Normal channels of communication are out of the question due to the tactics being employed by procedural guy. I'm not on social media of any description so those channels are a non starter. He absolutely refuses to break cover to pick up PM's but I've left him one anyway. I think you can see how easily he can melt into the mist when he so chooses. :angel:

My senses tell me that he's there in the shadows but he won't communicate for some reason. I still maintain radio silence on a number of issues which he asked me not to divulge but lately I feel very disconnected. I hold on to the promises he made me and reiterated recently and know him to be trustworthy when it comes to important issues.

I really do wish I could do more for you all. :(

I've always kind of figured Josh was still around, just being quiet, so it never really worried me much. I figure he's keeping an eye on things, probably reading a lot of things that get sent in his direction - he just can't respond because he's worried that if he responds to one person, everyone is going to demand his attention (or some other similar reason). I used to do that on occasion when I got overwhelmed, but I don't so much anymore.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

DanielW wrote:Without a doubt, this tool needs beta testing. Hey, Josh... :twisted: ;)
NIce try.

On the topic of disappearance, I get Josh. I've been working on something for the past few months, and I've virtually cut off all my friends. It's a little harsh and I do feel guilty, but the productivity is so worth it. I think LT will end up all the better for it.

CSE wrote:Could we make a mod for the forum, that checks your tool and in case of a green button add a large green bar on top of the forum? :twisted:
If you mean a userscript for Greasemonkey(Not working with Tampermonkey atm; gonna have a look tomorrow :? ) that checks for posts in the last two weeks on Kickstarter or in the Forum, yes I could.
https://github.com/Schuwi/Return-of-the-Josh
Took me quite some hours though :roll:
It's not using the Tool but I think thats ok? :ghost:

Online Now