Return to “General”

Re: A Happy Limit Theory Thought

Chad_hale wrote:I will go and find Josh!

Heroic leap into my car through the open window...
Thrusting the key into the ignition...
The engine GROWLS, roaring to life!
I disengage the parking break and

Throw the shifter into reverse!

Tearing out of the drive way and out onto the street-

I peel out and burn some rubber!...

Saddly, VW bugs don't peel out and roar down the street...
... the reality is that the more I press on the gas - the louder the Wheezing gets.

(*>>>Posting this as I leave Wi-Fi range<<<*)

"HANG ON JOSH! Just Hang on!"
I feel like my adventure would end when I fail to jump through the window of my car and instead hurt myself or break something...
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus
Re: A Happy Limit Theory Thought

Charley_Deallus wrote:
I feel like my adventure would end when I fail to jump through the window of my car and instead hurt myself or break something...
At least you would prevent your own defenestration...(New word I learned from my girlfriend last night as I turned out the light to sleep; kept me up awhile too) ;)
Re: Speculations about Josh disappearance (poll)

HowSerendipitous wrote:What's black and white and red all over?
Spoiler:      SHOW
A newspaper!

Har har har! :twisted:
The thing that irks me (I mean in general. :P ) is that a joke like this works soooo much better when read aloud, rather than read on the internet. Bleh.
Welcome to Limit Theory where everything is procedural and the post count doesn't matter. ~Grumblesaur
12 FPS on your abacus? Sheesh, check out Mr Moneybags here. I can squeeze maybe 5 FPS out of my potato, and that's when I'm overclocking it. ~ThymineC
Re: Comments and Criticisms regarding RTB and Post schedule

The only issue i'd have with the lack of communication is, that there's a pretty simple technical solution to it. Not beeing a baker i don't have any demands or anything, just wanted to point it out (personal apinion ahead).

My solution would've been: auto-post Version Control messages to a thread instead of updates. Assuming the reason for a lack of communication is the time it takes. Yeah, stuff like "oops, broke something" might appear but who gives a damn?
Theoretically it would be bad if there're infos about the engine in the messages, but i don't know anyone who actually puts that kind of effort into commit messages if they're done daily.

For those of you who can't fathom what i'm talking about, it looks like this (taken from a senior staff member), from a workday:
- removed cog/categorymap
- remove account & shoppinglist components

For anyone thinking this would be extra effort... Well, it wouldn't take a day. If the communication breakdown isn't worth a day, it might be a bad idea.

For this topic anyways, it's really time starting to post images of circles. After reading ~20 pages between 50-[last] i couldn't bare it anymore :D
Arguing / assuming stuff because there has been no new information is just guessing and no base for a discussion :crazy: .
Share your opinion, whichever it might be, but why argue on that level? Topic is still "Comments and Criticisms regarding RTB and Post schedule" - and that has been mine :angel:
I just realized something incredible

Josh is waiting for April 1st. Think about it. He's gunna ninja release the game, we'll think, oh, of course, it's a scam, but nope, Josh Parnell the genius, it is not a scam, this is the real day.

I await April 1st with a burning passion. :monkey: :squirrel: :idea: :clap: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :squirrel: :monkey: :monkey:

Sorry 'bout the monkeys and squirrels.
You have disobeyed God. Now you must pay the consequence.
[/i]

Online Now