Return to “General”

Re: The Road to the Beta Series!

Charley_Deallus wrote:I dated a 'southern' girl...man she was a firecracker(As in, energetic, spontaneous, and beautiful). Right up until the end when she went nuts...I really liked her too :( So, 1 year later, still waiting before I throw my lure back in the pond of life...crazy scares me ,_,
As a resident of Alabama, can confirm that this is what many girls here are like. Except for 2nd semester seniors, who take lazy to a whole new level.

Also, I've been dead on these forums for awhile. Anyone mind catching me up to speed on what's been happening? (game status, Josh status, status status?)
“All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Re: The Road to the Beta Series!

I'll catch you up:
1. Stuff Happened.
2. More Stuff Happened.
3. ???
4. Profit

Know any single girls in your area? :lol: I loved the 'southern' girl thing but the girl I dated loved her dog, her job, and her independence more than me...merica? And yet she went after me :lol:
Last edited by Charley_Deallus on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus
Re: Speculations about Josh disappearance (poll)

bounding star wrote:Does anyone know where he lives?
Then maybe we could just... ask him what he's up to..
I think if I was him, and someone knocked on the door...I'd be incredibly creeped out :lol: Especially since he probably only knows what the Elder Council sounds like (Maybe they have Skyped...dunno...not Elder Council). Complete strangers might spook him...and he's not like the sand people. Oh and typically I peek out the blinds at the front door to see if I recognize a person. If I don't...I remain in stealth mode. :?
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus
Re: Speculations about Josh disappearance (poll)

Charley_Deallus wrote:Oh and typically I peek out the blinds at the front door to see if I recognize a person. If I don't...I remain in stealth mode. :?
Typically when I rob a house I knock the door first to see if there is someone there. If nobody answer, I break in. So maybe you want to reconsider that stealth mode thing. :shh:

Note: I've never robbed a house. It would be ridiculous. Houses are too big. I prefer to take what's inside. :ghost:

( :?: )
"Playing" is not simply a pastime, it is the primordial basis of imagination and creation. - Hideo Kojima

Online Now