Return to “General”

Re: The Road to the Beta Series!

my only concern is josh's lack of a presence, and what the effects of that will be. i mean, wont people get irritated at guessing when the updates are rolling out? or, lose patience waiting for them? seems like its gonna cause people to lose interest in the whole thing.
"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg."
- Bjarne Stroustrup

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems."
- Paul Erdos (1913-1996)

Zanteogo wrote:Alright, Kickstarter is weird.... (I assume it's Kickstarter and not something Josh is doing)

So you wanna go to the previous update OR the previous update?
Is this the Internet Explorer? Didn't see that thing for years..

(Perhaps this is the reason for the confussion)
:D

N-Joy wrote:
Zanteogo wrote:Alright, Kickstarter is weird.... (I assume it's Kickstarter and not something Josh is doing)

So you wanna go to the previous update OR the previous update?
Is this the Internet Explorer? Didn't see that thing for years..

(Perhaps this is the reason for the confussion)
Previous is the new Next

Edit: same thing in Chrome on Android. Clearly a bug in the Kickstarter web app.
old-fashioned :ghost:

Good Day All,

I am just wondering if it is too late to get into beta and if not how is it achieved? I downloaded the LTP_1.1_Update but it says I need the LT v1.0...
I have had my eye one this game and even recommended to my game development teacher that we give it a look sometime.
Please help me promote the game to my fellow classmates with info on how to get in the game and give it a try.
I am willing to donate as offered on the Kickstarter but am unable to locate the appropiate rescourcs.

Thanks for your time and to all those in game all ready, have fun and I hope to join you soon.

Regards,

MeKyle

LordMeKyle wrote:Good Day All,

I am just wondering if it is too late to get into beta and if not how is it achieved? I downloaded the LTP_1.1_Update but it says I need the LT v1.0...
I have had my eye one this game and even recommended to my game development teacher that we give it a look sometime.
Please help me promote the game to my fellow classmates with info on how to get in the game and give it a try.
I am willing to donate as offered on the Kickstarter but am unable to locate the appropiate rescourcs.

Thanks for your time and to all those in game all ready, have fun and I hope to join you soon.

Regards,

MeKyle
There is sadly no means of obtaining access to get into the beta regardless of how much you are willing to spread the word or pay. The LT 1.1 Patch is for the Prototype which was iirc the $75 tier of the Kickstarter. Josh has been very clear and steadfast in not changing his policy about further funding. You will have to wait until the game is released. Unless Josh changes his mind which is unlikely, there will also not be any form of early access.

Online Now