Return to “General”

Re: If Josh was a girl...

A lot of things would have to change if I were to marry female Josh.

1. Name change, I'm not yelling "OH JOSH" in the bedroom! :P
2. She'd have to find a way to put cooking and cleaning into her schedule. (While still keeping LT her main focus)
3. Get a better haircut!

There's probably more to add to the list but I can't think of it right now.....

So it all boils down to if you`d want a girl who used to be a boy, who`s pale from no sun for the last 2 years,
and foaming diet-coke while looking out her(/his) hospital window (mental ward), babling about those proceduaral clouds swimming by in the sky (metal should be more shiny).

Ps, the psychiatric nurse told me to say hello, and she`d never seen such a case of sleep deprivation since the finals for Starcraft 1999. She is from south korea.

So, if Josh was a girl...would you?

:clap:

clouds wrote:So it all boils down to if you`d want a girl who used to be a boy, who`s pale from no sun for the last 2 years,
and foaming diet-coke while looking out her(/his) hospital window (mental ward), babling about those proceduaral clouds swimming by in the sky (metal should be more shiny).

Ps, the psychiatric nurse told me to say hello, and she`d never seen such a case of sleep deprivation since the finals for Starcraft 1999. She is from south korea.

So, if Josh was a girl...would you?

:clap:
Be annoyed/happy that you no longer have 42 posts? :think:

Maybe. :shh:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

If Josh was a girl I think I might still have a little bit of a crush just because of those insane programming moments that pop up during development, but a a guy who likes other guys almost exclusively, it's not super important to me that Josh is a man.

That said, I am pretty sure he is already taken, so confessing my undying love at any point in the near future would be pretty awkward.

Online Now