Return to “General”

Josh has posted a total of 42 updates on Kickstarter before dropping off the grid. My sense is that a lover of all things space-related, Josh will not post anything more until Beta arrives. I am of course referring to a certain answer to a certain question concerning life, the universe and everything.
Re: 42

edmozley wrote:Josh has posted a total of 42 updates on Kickstarter before dropping off the grid. My sense is that a lover of all things space-related, Josh will not post anything more until Beta arrives. I am of course referring to a certain answer to a certain question concerning life, the universe and everything.
... I didn't even notice. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Grumblesaur wrote: 6 x 9 = 42 in base 13.
And there are (on average) 13 lunar months in a year!
Chan.JENI
You’ve found our frequency,
Now check out our data mine!

Jafo Entertainment & News, Inc.
Offices on major planets soon to be abandoned in favor of orbital facilities with better defenses.

Grumblesaur wrote:
This quote is well known to me.

Also, change your signature to "don't panic".
The quote just fit there so nicely!

And no thank you, my sig is from the Mk II. All it says, in small, alarming letters is a single word.
panic

Online Now