Return to “General”

Re: Feel and Look of the UI

DigitalDuck wrote:Whereas you, and only you, do. Right?
I like opinions and further more I like to discuss, but there is no room for a discussion if someone just proposes his opinion as the only one acceptable. Since we speak about a game there is no evidence to just bash someones gameplay opinions with false logic.
DigitalDuck wrote:He asked you a question. A simple question. It sounds like you're avoiding it because you don't have an answer.
Trolling arround just wont change the fact I dont want to speak with him, despite the fact I can answer his question.
Was not there.

Xyloq wrote: I like opinions and further more I like to discuss, but there is no room for a discussion if someone just proposes his opinion as the only one acceptable.
Where did i place my only opinion as the only valid one?

we were discussing, and i said that your solution is not acceptable in my opinion.

i also provided a variation of your idea that would do the same while also being acceptable to me.
Xyloq wrote: Since we speak about a game there is no evidence to just bash someones gameplay opinions with false logic.
You started with realism, i responded with realism arguments :shrug:
Xyloq wrote: Trolling arround just wont change the fact I dont want to speak with him, despite the fact I can answer his question.
Just imagine that someone else asked the question, for example duck, and answer to that person :roll:

Gazz wrote:Actually, everyone decides what is acceptable. *shrug*

Fortunately this forum has an ignore feature to hide posts from people who consistently disagree with you. =)
Its not about disagrement, it is about the way he behaves. To ignore someone because he has a different opinion is just not my style.

But thanks for the advice.
Was not there.

Well... on a side note...

Does anyone else plan on investing in extra monitors to have the non-targeting stuff (like scanners and what not) to the side?

For some reason this got me really excited!

I know it's nothing new, it just brought limit theory to a new level for me.

Hmmm... I guess I could build myself a full sized cockpit and place everything inside of it... think of it.... Image
My Signature

Zanteogo wrote:Well... on a side note...

Does anyone else plan on investing in extra monitors to have the non-targeting stuff (like scanners and what not) to the side?

For some reason this got me really excited!

I know it's nothing new, it just brought limit theory to a new level for me.

Hmmm... I guess I could build myself a full sized cockpit and place everything inside of it... think of it.... Image
Sounds great, but could be expensive to buy extra Monitors just to outsource your scanner. :D
Was not there.

Gazz wrote:You gotta prioritise, man!
What's a few months on short rations? =P

Then again, I have 2 old (slim) monitors just collecting dust here so who knows...
Well, thats a plan, I have to venture deep into the caves of my basement, perhaps I find some old Monitors down there.

Edit: My quest for more monitors has endet with glorious loot. I do have an old monocolor monitor (green I think), this one would be great as a scanner. Thx for the hint. :thumbup:
Was not there.

Online Now