Return to “General”

Re: Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas all!!! I love all of you :) Have a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones.

2016 is going to bring amazing things for LT. Of this there can be no doubt because....erm....I have inside information!!!

<3 Josh
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:Merry Christmas all!!! I love all of you :) Have a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones.

2016 is going to bring amazing things for LT. Of this there can be no doubt because....erm....I have inside information!!!

<3 Josh
Merry Christmas to you and your family Josh.
My Signature

JoshParnell wrote:Merry Christmas all!!! I love all of you :) Have a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones.

<3 Josh
And only one other person responded to this!?!?
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

YroehtTimil wrote:To all a very sincere "International Day of the puking rainbow unicorn" and anything else that brings joy and happiness into your life experience. Today and every day. And since it is not December 25th where I live yet, did you know that Mary, Chris, miss Eve? :monkey:

;)

Blessings to all. Especially to Victor. He deserves a Blessed life. :D
I very much appreciate the warmth of your blessing, YroehtTimil. I hope your kindness is rewarded. :angel:

Online Now