Return to “General”

Re: Question, newbie guy

Kambalo wrote:I am new to all this game, so have mercy, as a new player can I focus on exploration, mining and trading without been overly PVped by other players?
If by other players I assume you mean humans and not AI, you will be safe. It is not a MP game and not planned to be one.

Daunt wrote:
Kambalo wrote:I am new to all this game, so have mercy, as a new player can I focus on exploration, mining and trading without been overly PVped by other players?
If by other players I assume you mean humans and not AI, you will be safe. It is not a MP game and not planned to be one.
Oh great I love to explore, fight pirates, do mining, trading, crafting etc (I have to admit it, I am a carebear) :mrgreen:

Grumblesaur wrote:
Kambalo wrote:without been overly PVped by other players?
Do the letters F-A-Q mean anything to you?
Four American Quarters? well duh.. that's a dollar.

Also, to answer the new guy, it is single player, but you might still get ganked for the 101z
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Talvieno wrote:Fertile Ant Queens... hate those. *shivers* Gasoline is the only way to go.
or thermite
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Online Now