Return to “General”

Re: A Suggestion for post-LT Release: A Vacation for Josh

Adrienne Warshawski wrote:
BFett wrote:After LT is released to the public and there aren't any game breaking bugs, I'd be fine with it. The money from the first day just needs to cover his vacation expenses.

I'll be buying a copy to help pay for that well earned expense.
So, a week or two to search and destroy any bugs that crop up, then a nice, long vacation?
Isn't that what the Beta is for? I don't imagine there will be too many game-breaking bugs after the beta is released.

And actually, with LTSL as robust as it is, would there even be many game-breaking bugs possible?
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

BFett wrote:After LT is released to the public and there aren't any game breaking bugs, I'd be fine with it. The money from the first day just needs to cover his vacation expenses.

I'll be buying a copy to help pay for that well earned expense.
I'll buy four. And play them all at once.
Happy vacation to the moon, Josh. :D
Lurker Mode: DEACTIVATED
The most intriguing fact about imagination is that its all in your head.

Adrienne, please don't feel like you're being attacked - you're not. If you feel like you are, I sincerely apologize. The thing is, this has been suggested many, many times in the past. :P That's really the only problem people here are having with it.

Trust me, we all want Josh to have a vacation after all his hard work... it's just been suggested and discussed a lot before this, that's all.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:Trust me, we all want Josh to have a vacation after all his hard work... it's just been suggested and discussed a lot before this, that's all.
I don't... I want him to go back to school and get a doctorate, funded by the millions LT is making him in the meantime.
My guess is that Josh will already not know what to do with the extra free time after LT is released and the first wave of release bugs are squashed.

But, it's not up to me. :D It's even noticable that Josh is getting creeped out by the hovering. His absence because of the "forum angst" said plenty.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Online Now