Return to “General”

Re: Bug reports

This thread will probably be of more use once the latest video comes out. He has had 2 months to go bug squashing, he doesn't report everything he does, so who knows what has and hasn't caught his eye.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Honestly this thread is completely unnecessary. Until the game is at least in the hands of the beta testers, there's no telling what is considered a 'bug' and what is considered on Josh's 'To-Do' list.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Flatfingers wrote:Asteroid popping.

:ghost:
And Flatfingers ninjas me.

Like a boss. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

From what I noticed Josh is pretty good at spotting and pointing out bugs in his game as he is doing videos so even if a bug occurs there is a pretty good chance that he is already aware of it and even goes to the degree of pointing it out for us as we're watching it. Such as asteroid popping he had mentioned pretty much every time he knew we were going to notice it. Not sure about the lens flare though, but I'm sure he noticed it as he ended up fixing it.

Online Now