Return to “General”

Login Problem!

Hi,
I am having problem in login to the forum. Every time it says "The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator." Then I have to send an activation e-mail to active my account. How to get rid of this? Please help!!!
Re: Login Problem!

I think it's just a security measure to get rid of spam bots. It goes away when you reply to topics instead of just starting new ones. :)
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Katorone wrote:I think it's just a security measure to get rid of spam bots. It goes away when you reply to topics instead of just starting new ones. :)
To be fair, it happened to me a few hours ago. :(
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Katorone wrote:I think it's just a security measure to get rid of spam bots. It goes away when you reply to topics instead of just starting new ones. :)
Um, i'm not sure what's really happening here. Is this makzihan's (incredibly lame) attempt to troll the forums? Or has our friend confused the forums with google?

P.S.- Dislike option on facebook? Really?

Woot! He posts! Not a spambot at all. :D :clap: (Told you, Katarone. :D )

And Makzihan, please forgive my fellow forum members. :P I get the feeling you haven't been around forums very long. There are some rules of etiquette that are more learned through experience than through instinct or a set of easily-defined rules. Best thing to do is just watch other people and how they post. You'll get it figured out. :thumbup: If you have any questions, my inbox is always open - just shoot me a PM.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:And Makzihan, please forgive my fellow forum members.
I distinctly remember giving Makzihan a warm welcome to the forums and would never call anyone here a spambot. :)
Talvieno wrote:There are some rules of etiquette that are more learned through experience than through instinct or a set of easily-defined rules. Best thing to do is just watch other people and how they post. You'll get it figured out. If you have any questions, my inbox is always open - just shoot me a PM.
Watch everyone bar me, Makzihan. If you follow my example you will probably end up derailing many threads and the mods will be the ones sending you PM's. :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
Talvieno wrote:And Makzihan, please forgive my fellow forum members.
I distinctly remember giving Makzihan a warm welcome to the forums and would never call anyone here a spambot. :)
No worries, Victor, I didn't think you considered him a spambot. :)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:No worries, Victor, I didn't think you considered him a spambot.
I've reported some very suspicious posts in the time I've been here, Talvieno, but you need to be careful with the automaton type members as they could very well be part of the Josh Parnell A.I. administration/ security force. :angel:

:shifty: Heaven knows what he gets up to nowadays. :mrgreen:

makzihan wrote:Hi,
I am having problem in login to the forum. Every time it says "The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator." Then I have to send an activation e-mail to active my account. How to get rid of this? Please help!!!
To answer the actual question;

This can happen from time to time if the software thinks you're a bot. It *shouldn't* but in those rare cases, an email should have been sent with reactivation software.

If any problems do persist, you can send me an email and I can take care of it.

Hope that helps! :wave:

Locking thread as question has been answered and issue has been resolved.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Online Now