Return to “General”

Re: The September 2014 Devlog Discussion

DWMagus wrote:
Gazz wrote:
clouds wrote: ok, mods: you may deliver ye olde bitch slap now, im ready for it :lol:
The S&M will have to wait until after release.
:(
What, precisely, did I miss? :eh: :eh: :eh:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

AbhChallenger wrote: Sadly by that logic it makes it impossible to criticize Josh's decisions because by the very nature it is personal. However indeed, you are the mods and Josh made the decision to have the mod team react the way they do.
Josh has actually said he depends on us to keep him on track.

As far as I'm concerned, honest and respectfully presented criticism is NOT personal.

I've had issues however more with regular "non-moderator" users who gang lynch people who dare question the great Josh on anything. I actually gave up on this forum for awhile because of it.
My Signature

Zanteogo wrote:
AbhChallenger wrote: Sadly by that logic it makes it impossible to criticize Josh's decisions because by the very nature it is personal. However indeed, you are the mods and Josh made the decision to have the mod team react the way they do.
Josh has actually said he depends on us to keep him on track.

As far as I'm concerned, honest and respectfully presented criticism is NOT personal.

I've had issues however more with regular "non-moderator" users who gang lynch people who dare question the great Josh on anything. I actually gave up on this forum for awhile because of it.
Now that I think about, you leaving was kind of depressing. :cry:

Please don't go again. :(
Last edited by Idunno on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

It's not the fact that the devlog hasn't yet been released which is worrying me, it's the fact that we've heard absolutely nothing from Josh. No small update or post letting us know the status of the update, which we usually receive, and no word on an estimated time of arrival. The fact that Josh has said nothing has me worried that something unexpected might have happened. I sure do hope everything is ok.

Alphastorm wrote:It's not the fact that the devlog hasn't yet been released which is worrying me, it's the fact that we've heard absolutely nothing from Josh. No small update or post letting us know the status of the update, which we usually receive, and no word on an estimated time of arrival. The fact that Josh has said nothing has me worried that something unexpected might have happened. I sure do hope everything is ok.
The only unexpected thing that has probably happened is more awesomeness that is to come. Then again, that is expected...so disregard that remark. When Josh gets into a rhythm that is making huge progress, I would rather him see it to the end. Based on past experiences, the 'unexpected' things that have happened is issues with the recording and audio or uploading. He wants it to be as perfect as it can be, so I will let him work. Good things come to those who wait. I know people have their opinions but that is the best I can offer.

Also, kudos to the mods.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Online Now