Return to “General”

Re: The September 2014 Devlog Discussion

Talvieno wrote:
BFett wrote:So, what color(s) do you think the nebula be this month? I'm kind of hoping for a orange and white nebula.
That's an anticipation thread question. :lol:

So, on discussing the devlog... Do you think Josh is going to put out another one anytime soon? :)
Hmm, probably not for another 24 hours since he seems to like to delay them by a day.

BFett wrote:
Talvieno wrote:
BFett wrote:So, what color(s) do you think the nebula be this month? I'm kind of hoping for a orange and white nebula.
That's an anticipation thread question. :lol:

So, on discussing the devlog... Do you think Josh is going to put out another one anytime soon? :)
Hmm, probably not for another 24 hours since he seems to like to delay them by a day.
But maybe he's finally caught up?
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Alphastorm wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Remember it goes by Mr. Parnell's time - EST. It's 4:13 PM on the 4th of October for Josh right now. We still have a lot of the day ahead of us.
I thought Josh was at Stanford, which is on the west coast. Isn't he PST? Or am I completely wrong and he's developing Limit Theory on the east coast.
He's living in Tennessee right now, but he goes to school at Stanford.
Shameless Self-Promotion 0/ magenta 0/ Forum Rules & Game FAQ

AbhChallenger wrote:Kinda odd to ask us to not discuss the update in this topic while the update topic remains locked mods.
Because if it started going downhill in one thread, it'll probably go downhill in others too. Once the update releases it'll give everyone something to chew on for a while, and right now everyone's just looking for something to bite into, so we're just trying to keep people's teeth from getting sunken into other people's skin for now.
Shameless Self-Promotion 0/ magenta 0/ Forum Rules & Game FAQ

Grumblesaur wrote:
AbhChallenger wrote:Kinda odd to ask us to not discuss the update in this topic while the update topic remains locked mods.
Because if it started going downhill in one thread, it'll probably go downhill in others too. Once the update releases it'll give everyone something to chew on for a while, and right now everyone's just looking for something to bite into, so we're just trying to keep people's teeth from getting sunken into other people's skin for now.
The video isn't going to fix the overall problem.

AbhChallenger wrote:
Grumblesaur wrote:
The video isn't going to fix the overall problem.
That people have personality differences? Nothing ever will.

ALSO Vartul, to answer a question you asked a while back and I just saw, :shifty: you got me.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Online Now