Return to “General”

Re: Limit Theory Fan Contest - Discussion

Zennofska wrote:I would love to compose something but I cannot find any inspiration.
Well, I also have four lab protocols to finish until next week but that is completely unrelated...definitely unrelated...

Oh god please help and/or kill me
Well... I can help kill you, or I can kill those who help you. One or the other. Cannot do both. :squirrel:

To do both would be suicide for me. :D
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:
Re: Limit Theory Fan Contest - Discussion

The judging for September of last year is almost complete! :thumbup: After this, we'll be caught up and ready to judge February.

Don't forget: you actually have until the end of March 4th GMT (Saturday) to finish your entries, if you haven't yet! I hope to see a few more entries sneak in just under the deadline. :) A big thanks to all of you that have submitted something already! I can't say anything official on any one of them just yet (as I'm a judge), but I'm quite pleased with what I've seen so far!
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now