Return to “General”

Re: Limit Theory Fan Contest - Discussion

I think we'll need to get hold of Catsu for that one. Hosting images on Facebook may not have been the best idea. They need to be put somewhere they won't "expire". Wayback Machine doesn't have it (didn't think it would, but I checked anyway), so I'll message Catsu and see what I can do.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Dinosawer wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:48 am
a) Judgings appear in response to the original topic, not the discussion topic
b) You didn't participate in the one being judged now
Oh wow, further behind than I thought.
:V
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

I suppose I ought to clarify, after reading part of your entry ("Not the easiest topic"), that the contest this month is about beauty, and not about "making beautiful things". :lol: You could even do a ruined space station and say it used to be the most beautiful place in the star cluster, before it was demolished to make way for some new commercial supercenter in another system, and that would absolutely qualify this month. Also, remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder (as mentioned in CSE's video)... and not necessarily in the eye of the judges. As long as the people in your narrative find something beautiful, that will do. It doesn't even have to be visual beauty. You guys can get creative here. :P
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:41 pm
I suppose I ought to clarify, after reading part of CSE's entry, that the contest this month is about beauty, and not about "making beautiful things". :lol: You could even do a ruined space station and say it used to be the most beautiful place in the star cluster, before it was demolished to make way for some new commercial supercenter in another system, and that would absolutely qualify this month. Also, remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder... and not necessarily in the eye of the judges. As long as the people in your narrative find something beautiful, that will do.
Yes, of course - I understand that. Actually... this is exactly the theme of my entry: beauty is in the eye of the beholder; thank you for the spoiler! :evil:

(I am joking about the spoiler, no worries)

The results for June 2017 "Station Edition" are (finally) up! Congratulations to CSE, HowSerendipitous, and Lyyrae!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6168&p=156298#p156298

Prizes are: Super Hexagon, Mirror's Edge, Medal of Honor, and Superhot. CSE, you're up first, and congratulations on first place!

Online Now