Return to “General”

Re: Limit Theory Fan Contest - Discussion

Actually, timing it to the monthly update might be a good thing if this becomes a regular thing. Contest runs from the day the update video comes out until the day before the next one. Gives those who are eagerly anticipating the next update something to laugh about. ;)
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:Actually, timing it to the monthly update might be a good thing if this becomes a regular thing. Contest runs from the day the update video comes out until the day before the next one. Gives those who are eagerly anticipating the next update something to laugh about. ;)
I think that sounds perfect, really... but what about this month, do we just run it longer?
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Hey there, I just found this contest and registered for this.
I'm following the development process of this game for quite a few months now, watched all those youtube videos and it amazes me everytime what one really dedicated guy can do. Awesome job, man! Can't wait to play this thing. (and watch the next videos, obviously)

Anyway, glad to see the contest deadline has been extended, so I'm not too late, haha. So I'm going to try something. Hope some painted / illustration like work would be fintting. :)

It's the lazyness. It's called "LaDeFEfyF = Last Desperate Final Effort for your Finals". You know you must but you can simply get to it. There's always something out there to stop you, like... things... and stuff! Then the last day comes and the realization smash you in the face. But it's still a day. A whole day, forgodsake! So things and stuff still can happen. And finally, like the armageddon slab: PAM! the last night. We all know what comes next :ghost:
I have been - and always shall be - your friend.

Online Now