Return to “General”

Re: Limit Theory Fan Contest - Discussion

CSE wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:07 am
hmmm... dead?

I think having a topic to work on during the somewhat more free time as usual christmas vacation could be interesting.
What about closing the current competition at christmas and making a new topic with a deadline in February or so?
I'd close it now to be honest... It's been over a month since the last entry (me! :twisted:). Might as well start cracking on with the next one.

Not sure. Keeping judges around has been difficult, and I'm still behind on getting the judging done for the last contests... It doesn't help that there's not all that much interest in competing, either. If enough people are still interested, I'll do another one, but I'm afraid of having to keep it open longer just to get three or four entries. :P
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

This month has not gone quite as expected, and I haven't had regular Internet as expected, so I'm a bit late in getting this started back, but I'm going to get it up today! :D Stay tuned, folks. This month's topic should be considerably easier than last month's, so hopefully that'll bring more entrants.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:25 am
This month has not gone quite as expected, and I haven't had regular Internet as expected, so I'm a bit late in getting this started back, but I'm going to get it up today! :D Stay tuned, folks. This month's topic should be considerably easier than last month's, so hopefully that'll bring more entrants.
You haven't forgotten we still haven't judged july/august either, right? :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Nope, I haven't forgotten and I still need to get on that. I'll do it soon. My work is piling up while I'm "on vacation" though :? I didn't plan on "on vacation" being quite so much "vacation" - I thought I'd have wifi for the majority and be at home with little else to do. I actually somehow envisioned that I'd only see a slight decrease in productivity :|

Talvieno wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:43 pm
Nope, I haven't forgotten and I still need to get on that. I'll do it soon. My work is piling up while I'm "on vacation" though :? I didn't plan on "on vacation" being quite so much "vacation" - I thought I'd have wifi for the majority and be at home with little else to do. I actually somehow envisioned that I'd only see a slight decrease in productivity :|
That's good news Tal :D
It means you're getting what most of us call a holiday of disconnect, which is brilliant for the soul.. don't worry about stuff piling up, just split them up into groups, and if required, delegate! :P

Thanks for adding me to the list, btw, a pleasant surprise :ghost:
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Online Now