Return to “General”

Re: Limit Theory Fan Contest - Discussion

CSE wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:14 pm
Nice touch with the 3D view with the blueprint in, black-snow!
In the second shot, is it the bullet we see?
Thanks! Those are the projectiles, yes.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

I've been having some issues with judging. Need to find someone that isn't a regular and doesn't mind writing comments on entries. I'm not exactly sure who could fill the gap, though. I've contacted several people but none of them are interested, so I'm not actually sure where to go from here. I suppose I could have just two people judge this time, but I don't like that idea so much because the third judge typically helps everything balance out. It's still a possibility though.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Silver, you were crap at
Talvieno wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:39 pm
writing comments on entries
No, "You are bad and you should feel bad" is not good commentary. :P

Anyway...
I really like participating in these, but I never seem to have the time these days. My weekends keep filling up (as an example, I already have something to do every weekend until half november), leaving little time for arting, which I then first spend on editing my photos and playing the guitar.
As evidenced by the fact that the last time I actually participated was in April.
So, maybe it's better that I accept I can't join now anyway and just become a judge instead? That at least is something that is easy to do inbetween other stuff and during my lunch break, unlike arting which kinda requires large blocks of time. :)
(And in the rare case that I do have time for art I can make a non-participating entry anyway - it never was about winning after all :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

It can take a bit more time than you seem to be imagining, Dino, but I'm completely open to the idea of you judging. :) I'll miss your entries, though. I hate how busy life has gotten for you. :P I miss when you were always around. At least your life is going quite well! I can find happiness in that. :D
Dinosawer wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:23 am
Silver, you were crap at
Talvieno wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:39 pm
writing comments on entries
No, "You are bad and you should feel bad" is not good commentary. :P
And, yes... this was pretty much the exact reason I hesitated. :P No offense to silver, of course.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now