Return to “General”

Re: Limit Theory Fan Contest - Discussion

CSE wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:00 am
HowSerendipitous wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:42 pm
Aaaand I'm done! No pictures this time, alas... Though it might be worth trying to do one at a later date :twisted:
Nice story HS. And yes, we look forward you sneaking in an illustration!

And btw, space engine looks amazing. But Win only :thumbdown:
Eeee, thanks!

I know a Mac version of Space Engine is planned, but it'll be a while. The dude works slowly, but it's an awesome program.

CSE wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:00 am
HowSerendipitous wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:44 pm
vector67 wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:32 am
I just read your story HowSerendipitous, and it's excellent. I would have voted for it had I read it earlier :(
Heheh, thanks... Not to worry :squirrel:
´t was a close race :crazy:

Wanna share the bounty?
Thanks for the offer, but no; you earned it. Industrial ships are a hell of a lot harder to design than military ships :squirrel:

*also coughs* Those holidays, right?

Sorry guys, things got incredibly hectic in a number of areas the past few weeks - both online and IRL. I had a holiday of my own. :D Got to visit the missus - last time was over six months before. It was too long away, and I think did me some good, but there was a mountain of stuff to catch up on after I got back. Only just now finishing it all up, I think. I feel great though, relatively speaking - much less stressed than I did a month ago.

So, what seems to be in order? Change of contest? I'll need to get a new one up. :) I'll get on that shortly.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Sorry guys, some things happened IRL that have proved very distracting for me - and this is in addition to REKT's mission drawing to a close, and GF moving, and some other stuff going on. I've been really busy and pretty under-the-weather. Not trying to make excuses (well, I guess I am :P ) but I'll get to it today. Promise. In fact, I'll start working on that right now. Just to make sure it doesn't drop in priority again and slip back toward the bottom of my todo list.

Really sorry about this delay. :( I know it's been way too long to be forgivable - a couple weeks already, I think.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now