Return to “General”

Re: IRC

Silverware wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:13 pm
So, to go along with the quotes and stuff below, here is a nice little toy.

http://toba.no-ip.org/irc.htm

This is a live feed (if it connects) of the #limittheory IRC channel. It's fed in by Goatbot, so if he dies, you are out of luck. But it'll show you what messages have popped in since you have connected.

Not really any use to anyone, except for lurkers.
I'm looking at you Detritus!

Maybe Josh will enjoy watching the IRC without any pressure to join us?

free to use the CSS and or the JS in your own concoctions.
Thanks Silver.. just so happens I connect when there are lots of P words flying around!! :)
:ghost:
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

FormalMoss wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:59 pm
Thanks Silver.. just so happens I connect when there are lots of P words flying around!! :)
:ghost:
In your honor, this event is now known as the P---- Storm. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:13 pm
So, to go along with the quotes and stuff below, here is a nice little toy.

http://toba.no-ip.org/irc.htm

This is a live feed (if it connects) of the #limittheory IRC channel. It's fed in by Goatbot, so if he dies, you are out of luck. But it'll show you what messages have popped in since you have connected.

Not really any use to anyone, except for lurkers.
Again, you need to note that this is a NSFW link, sometimes VERY NSFW... I'm certainly not toning my language down because you installed a window into our sewer.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Talvieno wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:06 pm
We've missed you being on, Formal! :lol:
I am trying, however, when I attempt to connect via the link in my profile; https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.web.game ... imittheory
I get the following error:
Error Connecting (Closing Link: by Prothid.NY.US.GameSurge.net (Use a different port))

I'm going to try Spongebob's links and see if the work..
(crosses fingers)
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Hyperion wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:24 pm
Again, you need to note that this is a NSFW link, sometimes VERY NSFW... I'm certainly not toning my language down because you installed a window into our sewer.
Silverware wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:25 pm
Oh... yeah... if you are easily offended, yeah. Don't go there. :V
:shifty: I couldn't take it. I only visited a few times and found the whole experience to be traumatising in the extreme. :o :shock: :? :angel:

Edit: After giving it some thought I may have visited IRC more than a few times. But the experiences were truly shocking. *chuckle*

Victor Tombs wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:35 pm
Hyperion wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:24 pm
Silverware wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:25 pm
Oh... yeah... if you are easily offended, yeah. Don't go there. :V
:shifty: I couldn't take it. I only visited a few times and found the whole experience to be traumatising in the extreme. :o :shock: :? :angel:

Edit: After giving it some thought I may have visited IRC more than a few times. But the experiences were truly shocking. *chuckle*
Taiya wrote:<Collector> hello S​ilver :) <S​ilver> hey vicks vapor rub! <Collector> do you intend living a long life, S​ilver? ~~ added by T​alvieno on Jul 23 2017 (1249)
Yes, we have some quotes about those experiences. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Victor Tombs wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:35 pm
\

:lol: We love having you there though, Victor. :P
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Silverware wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:26 pm
Yes, we have some quotes about those experiences. :V
:lol: I keep forgetting about those damn logs, Silver.
Talvieno wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:30 pm
:lol: We love having you there though, Victor. :P
Thanks, Nathan. :D The nice thing about IRC is that I can chunter and ramble on about almost anything without anyone thinking I've lost the plot and also enjoy the camaraderie of the other IRC reprobates. That's something you just can't do on the official forums. :angel:

LT IRC
Camaraderie with Reprobates since Christmas 2012
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Well, the Nanny(goat)Cam is now located at : http://www.goat.army/?irc
Slightly cleaner. I could do a modrewrite to clean up even the ? but I'm lazy.

No new features, yet.
I'm working on getting Goatbot over to www.goat.army, and then I'll work on features.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Online Now