Return to “General”

Post

Re: IRC

#361
Taiya, snuggles me now, only began to after I showed her compassion for her liver being wrecked by the local drunken perverts of the IRC. :D
PEW OF THE PEW
:monkey: Resident derp. :ghost:
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :squirrel:
:problem: Image :ugeek:
Post

Re: IRC

#363
0111narwhalz wrote:
Detritus wrote: her liver being wrecked by the local drunken perverts of the IRC.
:shock:
IRC sounds like way more fun than previously imagined. :ghost:
Well, neither me nor Taiya enjoy when she is drunk. :(

Other than that, it can be quite fun at times. :D
PEW OF THE PEW
:monkey: Resident derp. :ghost:
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :squirrel:
:problem: Image :ugeek:
Post

Re: IRC

#364
0111narwhalz wrote:
Detritus wrote: her liver being wrecked by the local drunken perverts of the IRC.
:shock:
IRC sounds like way more fun than previously imagined. :ghost:
IRC is a lot of fun, if you can catch it when there's people active in the channel.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Image
Image
Post

Re: IRC

#365
Talvieno wrote:
0111narwhalz wrote:
Detritus wrote: her liver being wrecked by the local drunken perverts of the IRC.
:shock:
IRC sounds like way more fun than previously imagined. :ghost:
IRC is a lot of fun, if you can catch it when there's people active in the channel.
If you can't catch it when people are active, just wait awhile. :D
PEW OF THE PEW
:monkey: Resident derp. :ghost:
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :squirrel:
:problem: Image :ugeek:
Post

Re: IRC

#366
Detritus wrote:
Talvieno wrote:
0111narwhalz wrote: :shock:
IRC sounds like way more fun than previously imagined. :ghost:
IRC is a lot of fun, if you can catch it when there's people active in the channel.
If you can't catch it when people are active, just wait awhile. :D
Or just write a lil bit of Nonsense. Someone will take the bait and it'll start snowballing from there :P
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
Post

Re: IRC

#367
Good debate bait topics:
  • NMS is the best space sim (No, it really isn't)
  • Elite Dangerous is better than LT will ever be (Them's fighting words)
  • Guys are horrible people (we're all guys anyway)
  • Dwarf Fortress is a stupid game for X reason (this one will get me in particular)
  • Pre-2005 games suck (This will get a lot of different people, as most of us like at least Freelancer, and DigitalDuck's favorite games are pre-2005)
  • Josh Parnell is a scammer (this would probably get you kicked from the channel eventually though if you kept on with it)
  • There should be more laws against internet pornography (this'll get a few people)
  • I'm glad Trump got elected, he's awesome (This'll get most people)
  • Heavy Metal sucks (This one gets Cornflakes in particular, and you're probably going to have to listen to a lot of music - you've been warned)
  • Let's talk about tanks (not really a debate; everyone loves tanks. best used if Outlander is in the channel)
  • Python/JS is retarded and should never be used (gets Dinosawer and Silverware, respectively)
  • Linux is terrible (hope you have an escape route)
  • I'm glad Josh isn't threading - that's a terrible idea because threading is hard (will probably start a raging debate in the channel and you can just watch with amusement)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Image
Image
Post

Re: IRC

#369
Talvieno wrote:Good debate bait topics:
  • NMS is the best space sim (No, it really isn't)
  • Elite Dangerous is better than LT will ever be (Them's fighting words)
  • Guys are horrible people (we're all guys anyway)
  • Dwarf Fortress is a stupid game for X reason (this one will get me in particular)
  • Pre-2005 games suck (This will get a lot of different people, as most of us like at least Freelancer, and DigitalDuck's favorite games are pre-2005)
  • Josh Parnell is a scammer (this would probably get you kicked from the channel eventually though if you kept on with it)
  • There should be more laws against internet pornography (this'll get a few people)
  • I'm glad Trump got elected, he's awesome (This'll get most people)
  • Heavy Metal sucks (This one gets Cornflakes in particular, and you're probably going to have to listen to a lot of music - you've been warned)
  • Let's talk about tanks (not really a debate; everyone loves tanks. best used if Outlander is in the channel)
  • Python/JS is retarded and should never be used (gets Dinosawer and Silverware, respectively)
  • Linux is terrible (hope you have an escape route)
  • I'm glad Josh isn't threading - that's a terrible idea because threading is hard (will probably start a raging debate in the channel and you can just watch with amusement)
Forgot '*BRRRRT*' and 'Food'
Image
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.
Post

Re: IRC

#373
Talvieno wrote:Good debate bait topics:
  • Is Taiya an "it" or a "she?" (this will probably get Detritus all over you with a knife, and he will probably (definitely) place a reassuring hand on Taiya's shoulder, gifting her flowers and cuddles (this always leads to everyone shipping Taiya/Det, which brings us to another topic, which I don't really care to expand upon, as Taiya is older than Det is, which leads to people going "ooh, kinky :ghost: " and makes Det go "Ehh, it doesn't matter :squirrel: " which makes people go "oooooh, more kinky :ghost: " and by this time Det just doesn't really care anymore and gives Taiya a bunch of flowers and a tacklehug too)
Missed that one. ;)
PEW OF THE PEW
:monkey: Resident derp. :ghost:
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :squirrel:
:problem: Image :ugeek:
Post

Re: IRC

#375
DWMagus wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Good debate bait topics:
  • NMS is the best space sim (No, it really isn't)
  • Elite Dangerous is better than LT will ever be (Them's fighting words)
  • Guys are horrible people (we're all guys anyway)
  • Dwarf Fortress is a stupid game for X reason (this one will get me in particular)
  • Pre-2005 games suck (This will get a lot of different people, as most of us like at least Freelancer, and DigitalDuck's favorite games are pre-2005)
  • Josh Parnell is a scammer (this would probably get you kicked from the channel eventually though if you kept on with it)
  • There should be more laws against internet pornography (this'll get a few people)
  • I'm glad Trump got elected, he's awesome (This'll get most people)
  • Heavy Metal sucks (This one gets Cornflakes in particular, and you're probably going to have to listen to a lot of music - you've been warned)
  • Let's talk about tanks (not really a debate; everyone loves tanks. best used if Outlander is in the channel)
  • Python/JS is retarded and should never be used (gets Dinosawer and Silverware, respectively)
  • Linux is terrible (hope you have an escape route)
  • I'm glad Josh isn't threading - that's a terrible idea because threading is hard (will probably start a raging debate in the channel and you can just watch with amusement)
Forgot '*BRRRRT*' and 'Food'
*BRRRRRRT* is great

Online Now

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron