Return to “General”

Re: IRC

Hyperion wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:15 am
We're genuinely unhappy about it too, we miss you victor!
Thanks, Hyperion! I always had the impression that everyone slipped into the arms of Morpheus when I logged in. :D

I've gone back to blaming Nathan for his tardiness in resolving this matter. ;) :angel:

Talvieno wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:59 am
I'm doing my best to get it resolved, Victor. Mibbit and Kiwiirc are the ones that aren't cooperating any longer. I can't get their support staff to listen or communicate.
I understand, Nathan. We obviously don't rank very highly on their list of priorities. Come the day when Limit Theory shines forth in all its magnificence they will hide their heads in shame.

:shifty: I was actually thinking "Come the revolution...etc." but it seemed overly harsh. Although a good spanking might be beneficial in helping them to resolve their obviously flawed customer relations skills. :angel:

Talvieno wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:34 am
It's not mibbit or kiwiirc, and it's a lot messier, but for the time being, this site should work for connecting to IRC: https://webchat.gamesurge.net
I won't have a chance to indulge in chat tonight, Nathan, as I've been invited to a fireworks extravaganza. But thanks for the work on the temporary solution. :thumbup: :angel:

Edit: A private family function which will fulfill my need for pretty lights. :D

Cody - I think that's primarily for Firefox, so I'm unable to test it. I switched back to Chrome around six months ago.

Victor - I hope you enjoy yourself! :) It sounds like it'll be great. I also look forward to getting to talk to you on IRC again in the future... and I haven't forgotten that I need to reply to your PMs. I've just been swamped lately.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:23 pm
Victor - I hope you enjoy yourself! It sounds like it'll be great. I also look forward to getting to talk to you on IRC again in the future... and I haven't forgotten that I need to reply to your PMs. I've just been swamped lately.
I did enjoy myself, Nathan. :D Fireworks are a hideous waste of money but I've always enjoyed them. :)

Well, at least I know your temporary solution works and I can ramble on to myself in IRC again. *chuckle* I'm aware of how swamped you are at the moment, my friend, so take your time with the replies. :angel:

Online Now