Return to “General”

Re: IRC

So, for the first time since the creation of LT IRC, Bele was absent from his OP spot for two weeks. As he was the "owner" of the channel, or on the top-OP tier, Gamesurge's policy is to unregister channels at that point. I had to register it in his stead, and am now Lord of IRC. :twisted:
Have a question? Send me a PM! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:12 pm
So, for the first time since the creation of LT IRC, Bele was absent from his OP spot for two weeks. As he was the "owner" of the channel, or on the top-OP tier, Gamesurge's policy is to unregister channels at that point. I had to register it in his stead, and am now Lord of IRC. :twisted:
Well it kind of makes sense anyway you being the community manager and all. Josh would never be active enough to maintain registration lol.

Talvieno wrote:
ALL HAIL TAL!
ALL HAIL TAL!
:monkey:
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

FormalMoss wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:51 pm
Talvieno wrote:
ALL HAIL TAL!
ALL HAIL TAL!
:monkey:
TAL IS LORD OF THE IRC NOW, BELE IS NO LONGER MISTER MASTER, AND GOATBOT HAS A DIFFERENT PERSON TO ATTEMPT TO USURP. :ghost:
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have telked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image

Online Now