Return to “General”

Official Limit Theory IRC Channel

Got an IRC channel set up over on irc.gamesurge.net named #limittheory if anyone wants to hang out with like minded individuals and/or ask questions about LT.
There's a related thread over in suggestions, but as the IRC channel itself isn't directly linked to the game I opted for creating a new thread here instead of bumping that one. Feel free to discuss chat integration into the game in that thread though.

If you don't have an IRC client you can click here.

Updated by Talvieno:
Link to IRC via Mibbit
Taiya's IRC User List
Taiya's IRC Quote List
TGS's IRC Stat Page
Link to Hexchat's download page (For if you want a more permanent client that keeps logs and lets you stay logged in.)
Last edited by Talvieno on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
FAQ | Kickstarter | IRC | Common Suggestions
Re: IRC

I'll lurk on when I get home tonight. Always been a fan of IRC for more 'real-time' discussion.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:Always been a fan of IRC for more 'real-time' discussion.
IRC definitely has it's uses for hammering out some fine details of a concept but it's a complete mess when dealing with a complex subject with lots of moving parts - like something as simple and obvious as following another ship. =P
There is no "I" in Tea. That would be gross.

On the risk of punishment of death, I hereby perform a supernecrobump of this thread.
New people on here and everyone else, this IRC channel is still up.

EDIT: Maybe a move over to general? It's game related after all

Oddy wrote:On the risk of punishment of death, I hereby perform a supernecrobump of this thread.
THEN YOU SHALL BE CONDEMNED TO DIE.
Just kidding.
New people on here and everyone else, this IRC channel is still up.

EDIT: Maybe a move over to general? It's game related after all
I think we'll leave the thread here, since I would wager that much of the IRC discussion will wander from Limit Theory.
Shameless Self-Promotion 0/ magenta 0/ Forum Rules & Game FAQ

Grumblesaur wrote:I think we'll leave the thread here, since I would wager that much of the IRC discussion will wander from Limit Theory.
You'd think wrong! The channel is very inactive... I said "good morning" one day, and during the next night someone said "omg someone talked"... so yeah.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:I got conversations yesterday night and tomorrow morning... but yeah, it looks very abandoned
I'm only connected to my BNC during weekdays + saturday. On sundays I rest and pretty much ignore IRC. :D
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:Found out only yesterday about the irc, so i had to join xD?
Looking forward to seeing you there. :)

Katorone wrote:
Grumblesaur wrote:I think we'll leave the thread here, since I would wager that much of the IRC discussion will wander from Limit Theory.
You'd think wrong! The channel is very inactive... I said "good morning" one day, and during the next night someone said "omg someone talked"... so yeah.
Meaning that from what conversation DOES take place, some of it will meander away from the discussion of Limit Theory.
Shameless Self-Promotion 0/ magenta 0/ Forum Rules & Game FAQ

Online Now