Return to “General”

Re: May 5th

*puts head into the room* sees Josh, CSE, and Cornflakes_91 sitting around. (and HowSerendipitous who ninjad me)

Brings some meat balls, some more beverage, and some epic music from "Two steps from Hell" for general epicness.

*sitting down on the table rolling some meat balls over to Josh* "Here mate you need some protein." :)
More people want exploding kittens than exploding ships. Somehow, this makes me happy.
- credits go to dwmagus

Glad to see others posting condolences, :). I sent a PM but didn't think about the possibility of PMs being disabled, so I'll put mine here too.

Condolences to yourself and anyone else affected, Josh. Obviously I don't know what happened, I just have an inkling from the wording. Stay strong, you've got a community of support here as well as in RL, :).

I let the guy perish to death, I'm sorry. I had a stack of five copper coins and a stack of three copper coins from killing timber wolves but I didn't know how to combine them when the item vendor asked for 8 copper coins. I got annoyed and tried to attack him instead, but he ran away and his wife scolded him and he hanged himself. Then I went East to the locked cabin, and let myself starve to death while watching rednecks beat each other with shovels.

Green is the color of our present sympathy, amidst which you may find your moxie and our unwavering perseverence.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Online Now