Return to “General”

Re: The Limit Theory Trailer

I honestly don't think LT has the budget to make a slick cinematic trailer that doesn't show actual gameplay. Sure, there could be some post-processing and some slick video editing, but it would all be actual gameplay footage. Yes, the trailer could stage what will happen to ensure the trailer is interesting, but that still means what you see in the trailer is entirely possible to encounter in the game.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can
Re: The Limit Theory Trailer

Hyperion wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 3:36 pm
I honestly don't think LT has the budget to make a slick cinematic trailer that doesn't show actual gameplay. Sure, there could be some post-processing and some slick video editing, but it would all be actual gameplay footage. Yes, the trailer could stage what will happen to ensure the trailer is interesting, but that still means what you see in the trailer is entirely possible to encounter in the game.
With assets provided by Josh I'm sure a good animator in the community could whip up some visuals. :P

In my fantasy world, LT would have a trailer rivaling the epicness of EVE's expansion trailers. They are pretty cool.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Online Now