Return to “General”

" A+ Already Mr Parnell "

Just wanted to rear me ugly mug and say Kia ora to all, yet another newbie to the forums :)... Josh sadly I just missed your project on kick starter but have been following the forums and your progress and must say as a older gent I didn't think I could get excited about up and coming games anymore lol but dammit I goto stop watching your videos and reading your dev logs. Its great to see the transparency and interaction you have with your forum members and for me more than anything that's what has sold me on your game and dissolved any what ifs or buts or i'll just wait till the reviews type of mentality. The game itself looks fantastic and I look forward to getting totally lost in the final result and would say Im gunna have fun explaining to the Mrs why I was locked in the man cave for a few weeks living on Red bull and Subway . You will have your critics and bashers but hell you get a sale or two already in my book solely on effort and passion alone....
Last edited by Nz Oldschool on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: " A+ Already Mr Parnell "

Thanks Victor its great to see a forum so passionate and positive about a game under development. I must say a lot of you guys have great constructive ideas and I really gotto pick the subjects I chime into lol some of the posts and topics go miles over my head :oops: . The space genre holds a special place in my gaming years nostalgia wise as im sure it also does for you all, its great to see the genre making a badly needed comeback..

HaHa! Yes, it can be a bit of a struggle to find something original to say in certain forums. There aren't many topics related to LT development that haven't been dissected and thoroughly examined. It's always a good idea to keep your eyes open for Mr Parnell's game related posts as he tends to broadcast the sort of input he requires from the community.

There are many here who are veterans of the space sim genre. You are definitely in the right place. :D

Hey there, :wave: Always happy to see a neighbour.

Welcome to the forums. Try not to be intimidated by the technobabble, we're always looking for a good idea or two to throw in the mix, and we're normally a civil bunch. Any contribution to the discussions on the game is most welcome.

A good place to get started is the Game FAQ thread.

NZ is a very pretty country, too. :thumbup: Where are you based?
- The Snark Knight

"Look upward, and share the wonders I've seen."

Online Now