Return to “General”

Re: Lurking Long Enough

A warm welcome to you Sarif. :wave:

I think you will like it here. Sorry you missed the KS but there is more than one way to contribute. Start sharing your thoughts with the rest of us.

Enjoy! :D

Edit: Inserted the key words "your thoughts" as I now realise that my sentence could have been read as a request to share your intended financial contribution to the KS with the rest of the community. :oops:

Mike wrote:more lurkers ahoy! great to see I'm not the only lurker about :)
You felt so lonely you tried talking to people from two years ago! :ghost: (literally)
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Black--Snow wrote:
Mike wrote:more lurkers ahoy! great to see I'm not the only lurker about :)
You felt so lonely you tried talking to people from two years ago! :ghost: (literally)
I actually bumped this because this was my first post and topic on the LT forums 8-)
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

I've been somewhat of a luker, rarely participating in a couple of the games y'all have had in the off topic forums, and occasionally replying to threads (usually just a "I agree with this" kinda thing), but I decided to do a little upgrading to my profile, and also start participating a bit more in all the fun here, so I guess you could say I will no longer be semi-lurcking :ghost: :wtf:

I'm trying to think of interesting sig ideas, and keep coming up empty. I'm open to suggestions :)

SacmanXman2 wrote:I've been somewhat of a luker, rarely participating in a couple of the games y'all have had in the off topic forums, and occasionally replying to threads (usually just a "I agree with this" kinda thing), but I decided to do a little upgrading to my profile, and also start participating a bit more in all the fun here, so I guess you could say I will no longer be semi-lurcking :ghost: :wtf:

I'm trying to think of interesting sig ideas, and keep coming up empty. I'm open to suggestions :)
I did interesting quotes. :p
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:I actually bumped this because this was my first post and topic on the LT forums 8-)
I've always been interested in your contributions to the forums, Charley. You cover such a wide range of subjects. :angel:

I'm always happy to see a lurker either reemerge or take the plunge and start contributing, SacmanXman2. :thumbup: :) I've said it before, without the dedicated smallish band of contributors here this place would be dead by now....or renamed REKT.

It's certainly not the coding warrior's input that keeps this place alive. :(

Victor Tombs wrote:
Charley_Deallus wrote:I actually bumped this because this was my first post and topic on the LT forums 8-)
I've always been interested in your contributions to the forums, Charley. You cover such a wide range of subjects. :angel:
Can't tell if that is sarcasm or the truth :lol: I'm a jack of all trades, master of none. I avoid any topics that just talk about coding or hardware because I know nothing :P

Charley_Deallus wrote:Can't tell if that is sarcasm or the truth :lol: I'm a jack of all trades, master of none. I avoid any topics that just talk about coding or hardware because I know nothing :P
I believe you are being too harsh with yourself, Charley. :) And believe me, if sarcasm was intended you would know, my friend. :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
Charley_Deallus wrote:Can't tell if that is sarcasm or the truth :lol: I'm a jack of all trades, master of none. I avoid any topics that just talk about coding or hardware because I know nothing :P
I believe you are being too harsh with yourself, Charley. :) And believe me, if sarcasm was intended you would know, my friend. :angel:
Whenever I see the angel smilie, I get a feeling.

Online Now