Return to “General”

Re: Lurking Long Enough

StarrySpelunker wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Cool, StarrySpelunker is on! :)

Aw, and now she's gone. :(
Hey I want my post count as low as possible until release. That way I can confound everyone with my low post count and early join date upon release.
Make a new account. :ghost: :twisted: :shh: :silent:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Fyzxs wrote:
Talvieno wrote:there will be a ton of lurkers ... from 2012
Like me?
Like me?

((I was so lurky I only made an account later on, how cool is that? :P ))

Edit: I'm too used to REKT formatting ^ lol
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

insta wrote:Greetings from the lurker gallery?
(Do I even count with a whopping 30 – THIRTY! – posts?)
Now'a'days it's difficult to gain posts because of the reletive inactivity of the forums. :(
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Black--Snow wrote:
insta wrote:Greetings from the lurker gallery?
(Do I even count with a whopping 30 – THIRTY! – posts?)
Now'a'days it's difficult to gain posts because of the reletive inactivity of the forums. :(

Considering what the community has been through, i consider this forum quite active, to be honest.
You cannot not communicate.
Paul Watzlawick - 1st Axiom

Agreed. This forum has had next to no information for almost a year and a half, and there are still somewhat active posters, but yet there are likely points that with the exclusion of rekt, there hasnt been a single post in over 48 hours.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Online Now