Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: LT update anticipation thread

I kept debating whether or not it was worth posting "it's coming" :roll:

But since Zanteogo has called me out on it and since I don't want you all to think I've forgotten about you, I'll go ahead and say it: it's coming! :P I was feeling energetic tonight (err...last night?) and wanted to close it out strong :) It's proving hard to say goodbye to week #2 of RTB...it was a fun one :(

See you soon!! :squirrel: :wave:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:I kept debating whether or not it was worth posting "it's coming" :roll:

But since Zanteogo has called me out on it and since I don't want you all to think I've forgotten about you, I'll go ahead and say it: it's coming! :P I was feeling energetic tonight (err...last night?) and wanted to close it out strong :) It's proving hard to say goodbye to week #2 of RTB...it was a fun one :(

Lol, I deleted my post where I "called you out" after it appeared you changed your mind. ;-)

Bed for me then!!
My Signature

JoshParnell wrote:I kept debating whether or not it was worth posting "it's coming" :roll:

You can show us the rest next week, you know. That was the point of weekly updates :roll:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Vartul wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:The josh comes in bursts.. again :ghost:
You'll never let the poor guy forget that one, huh? :lol: :roll:
I will, when it gets boring :ghost: :lol:
I.e. never
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Cornflakes_91 wrote:The josh comes in bursts.. again :ghost:
-___-
Dinosawer wrote:You can show us the rest next week, you know. That was the point of weekly updates :roll:
Yeahhhhh I know...I'm still getting into the groove you know :roll: It may take another few entries before I can achieve complete inner zen to the point that stopping to write the RTB is as simple as writing a devlog (well...as simple as that used to be :ghost:)

But anyway, I think more importantly, there's a big difference between this current RTB feeling of "bah, I'm having so much fun, just one more turn and then I'll post RTB and go to bed!" vs. classic monthly updates "oh god, is it enough is it enough is it enough???" :ghost:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

yup with heavy pay or wait elements.

Mine 100 iron? that will be 2 hours or 50 lt-bucks

repair your ship in this station? pal landing on the station will take you an hour or 20 lt-bucks

building your own station eh? see you next year.
More people want exploding kittens than exploding ships. Somehow, this makes me happy.
- credits go to dwmagus

Online Now