Return to “General”

Re: Josh apologizes for another short day...

Hehehehe!
It's something I can use if a "+1" wouldn't cut it!

It's not trademarked (yet!) so feel free to use it in advertising LT. =P

Luckily, lack of self-importance has never been a problem for me!
(So far I've been mentioned in KS updates, company news, and patch notes... I'm about as famous as a not-a-developer can get, which is weird considering that basically I was having fun. =P)

Now I need ice cream. (Little Tina is my hero. Oh, and Dexter Morgan.)
There is no "I" in Tea. That would be gross.

BFett wrote:Back when we worried about Josh burning himself out. It is too bad that it came to pass and became a reality for a time. I do hope Josh is doing well and that he will deep comfortable giving us an update in the near future.
Could you please stop necroing this shit?

Almost gave me a heart attack seeing Josh when looking at the context.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Honestly, I'm trying to generate discussion before this forum dies out completely. If you really want me to stop I will. But I'd rather just reply to things that have not been poked for 3+ years. It gives us perspective about how things used to be, and how things have changed.

BFett wrote:Honestly, I'm trying to generate discussion before this forum dies out completely. If you really want me to stop I will. But I'd rather just reply to things that have not been poked for 3+ years. It gives us perspective about how things used to be, and how things have changed.
How do you even find these threads?
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Online Now