Return to “General”

What OS are you going to play Limit Theory on?

Linux
Total votes: 10 (16%)
Mac
Total votes: 7 (11%)
Windows
Total votes: 46 (73%)
Total votes: 63
Re: Poll: Windows, Mac or Linux?

Oddy wrote:P.s.: Josh, you do not get to vote, I know you want it on all platforms ;)
Gah, sorry, voted before I saw this :oops: My bad!

Welcome to the forums, btw :)
DWMagus wrote:What, the game isn't going to be on DOS? Man, wtf. I was oversold. Refund. kthx.

:lol: :lol:
Nah, DOS is too fancy, I'm working on a port to an operating system made entirely of the dancing salt you introduced us to earlier. 5286Hz and 16K grains of RAM :thumbup:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote: Nah, DOS is too fancy, I'm working on a port to an operating system made entirely of the dancing salt you introduced us to earlier. 5286Hz and 16K grains of RAM :thumbup:
Are those specs confirmed, or should I *dons shades* take that with a grain of salt?
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:
JoshParnell wrote: Nah, DOS is too fancy, I'm working on a port to an operating system made entirely of the dancing salt you introduced us to earlier. 5286Hz and 16K grains of RAM :thumbup:
Are those specs confirmed, or should I *dons shades* take that with a grain of salt?
*Groan* :roll:

Windows!
- The Snark Knight

"Look upward, and share the wonders I've seen."

Online Now