Return to “Games”

Dominion - Episode 1

I came across this game courtesy of a mention at SpaceGameJunkie (which i found courtesy of Josh's truly excellent interview!). I'm surprised it hasn't been highlighted at all on Kickstarter or through the usual KS-focused media like RockPaperShotgun, but I think it deserves notice and, for those of you with deep enough pockets to support another project at the moment, some financial support. It's another space sim, but very different from Limit Theory. It is not, for instance, procedurally-generated. It is also the prelude to an open, massively multiplayer environment much like Star Citizen. It strikes me more as a Star Wraith-type game (kudos if you've played any of their excellent Evochron games!) done on a truly massive scale (200,000+ star systems!). They're putting out daily updates and I think they deserve a heck of a lot more support than ED's minimal effort at the moment. I didn't want to mention this in the comments section on Kickstarter but I figure most who find their way here have likely already donated to LT so sharing the love a bit can't hurt.

Check them out:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mak ... -episode-1

Online Now