Return to “Games”

Online Multiplayer-Session

Hi, everyone o/

Because most of us are currently kinda stuck at home for extended periods of time I was wondering if perhaps we could get something running again. And as such...

!!! LT COMMUNITY MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM !!!

First I'd like to gauge how the overall interst would be.

So if you're interested, please post the games you'd be interested in and perhaps a rough estimate of the timeframe we can take in consideration.

-----------------------------------

For myself I'd propose Tribes and/or Doom 2016 perhaps?
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -
Re: Online Multiplayer-Session

Super interested!

My personal list:
- Stellaris
- SupCom FA
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
- Interplanetary (Even though I am complete crap at it)
- Maybe some XCOM 2 matches, or even an XCOM 2 tourney bracket if more people have the game
- Civ 5
- Company of Heroes (1 || 2)
- Executive Assault (Such a weird game, but fun)
- From the Depths (Multiplayer campaign exists I believe too)
- Galatic Civilizations 3
- Pulsar Lost Colony (Please someone fucking play this one with me omg. I need a space ship crew!)

I think that's pretty much all the games I have that are multiplayer and worth playing. :P
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Talvieno wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:19 pm
I don't really like PvP much.
Same for me, at least when it's PvP with randoms.

But hey, if enough people show interest here, perhaps it might be possible to form smaller groups with different games.

There's people on the IRC who are big on RTS, 4X and stuff. (Not exactly my taste, but that only shows the potential for people establishing a group)
- - - - - - - -

I'm up for basically anything.

Add to the list games like Magicka and Magicka 2, L4D2, or Killing Floor 1/2

Im like GMT+13 currently, and still do have to work on weekdays... although the amount of work... well thats up to me.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Dinosawer wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:00 pm
I don't have any specific game to do but I might want to join :D
Generally online in the evening, GMT+1 (summertime starts tomorrow), at night I can do but not if I have to work the day after :ghost:
I'd be available at around the same time. Weekend wouldn't hurt me either.
Aiha wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:29 pm
oooo I might be interested, if a game comes up that I have and I'm available for it :ghost:
Anything you have in mind, Aiha? People have many games, after all. Just throw something interesting in here and see if someone bites. :)
- - - - - - - -

Online Now