Return to “Games”

Re: Starsector

Weekend tomorrow. So It'll be Starsector and Fallout :V
Luckily I have a PC for Starsector and a Console for Fallout, so I can do both!
:D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

HowSerendipitous wrote:Sweet mother of mercy..... :twisted:
Image Incidentally, this version is even harder than the previous ones, but still an improvement. Such a good game.
holy crap!

Yes it's much harder, havent been able to get started and get kills yet, partly because I seem to suck again and need to relearn piloting, and partly because the AI seems *SO* much smarter with it's flux management.

Gotta take the time to relearn combat and get my wolf pack going again :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Silverware wrote: Yes it's much harder, havent been able to get started and get kills yet, partly because I seem to suck again and need to relearn piloting, and partly because the AI seems *SO* much smarter with it's flux management.

Gotta take the time to relearn combat and get my wolf pack going again :D
Yeah, it took a bit of time. I'm now rolling around with a XIVth Battlegroup Eagle, two Medusas, a Wolf and a Hound-D.
Cornflakes_91 wrote:that looks to me like missles are a bit overpowered :V
They're torpedoes. They hit hard, but have very little ammo. That ship has a thingy to regenerate ammo which is taking a huge hit from the nerf bat very soon :twisted:

HowSerendipitous wrote:They're torpedoes. They hit hard, but have very little ammo. That ship has a thingy to regenerate ammo which is taking a huge hit from the nerf bat very soon :twisted:
Oh god, that is OP as crap!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Online Now