Return to “Games”

Re: Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

mcsven wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:14 pm
Er, shut up and take my money?

That cockpit screenshot... *want*.
Yeah, feels VERY much like the original space dog fighting games. XWing, TieFighter, Wing Commander. Their ilk.
Even Starlancer to a degree.

I *REALLY* hope they pull this off properly.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Looks like a mishmash of Serenity and Freelancer - what can possibly be better than that? I especially love the soundtrack that's clearly inspired by Serenity's Wild West in Space theme.
Not to mention the freelancer styled ship combat/upgrade elements. Very diff from the first Rebel Galaxy. Can't wait

I have the first Rebel Galaxy that I got for free on gog for some reason, but never got around to installing it. :V

I do have to say though... the combat here is very fast paced, based on that video. o.O Reminds me of using the Shivan ship in Freespace 2. This game looks awesome, though I doubt I could play it for more than an hour at a time. :P Also, that guy has painful music tastes :ghost:
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

IronDuke wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:05 pm
I have the first Rebel Galaxy that I got for free on gog for some reason, but never got around to installing it. :V

I do have to say though... the combat here is very fast paced, based on that video. o.O Reminds me of using the Shivan ship in Freespace 2. This game looks awesome, though I doubt I could play it for more than an hour at a time. :P Also, that guy has painful music tastes :ghost:
that? i found that pretty chill to be honest :V

FormalMoss wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:46 am
This is a great vid, with Travis on-hand to talk about how to play the game better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9STrDNnNJtw
Yup, 2 hours is long, but it's excellent.
Already pre-ordered mine, and hoping my 760 can play it properly at 1080p on a 55" tv... :squirrel:
From what I've seen, I wouldn't be worried about your Graphics card keeping up.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now