Return to “Games”

The Elder Scrolls: Blades

Finally, Bethesda announced the next Elders Scroll title and it's... a free to play RPG for mobile, console and pc?
Well, okay.
Might be shallow for a pc game, maybe, going by how mobile titles tend to work. Trailer seems pretty neat, though, so I'll at least give it a whirl. :)

(This does explain why they announced TES VI as well though - if this was the only new TES title they had announced people would have been mad :ghost: )
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Re: The Elder Scrolls: Blades

Dinosawer wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:56 am
They're releasing a PC version though, and I thought you had like 20 of those at home :ghost:
:? I must have missed that, Dino. I don't remember them saying it would be available on PC.

I think I'd still prefer to play the fully modified Skyrim on my PC gaming rig(s) though. ;) :angel:

Edit: But, then again, if it turns out to be worth the time I will be more than happy to add it to my collection. :D
Re: The Elder Scrolls: Blades

fox wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:43 am
Most mobiles have a battery that barely survives a day on average :-/
I wonder how Blades will do on those, seeing how it is a fairly intensive 3D game.

-fox
This is what chargers are for :3
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now