Return to “Games”

Re: STALKER

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 5:15 am
thedamngod wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 4:29 am
I never really got to play the original games although they sit in my Steam collection. If I would decide to play them now, is there a recommended order other than release date and are there some must-get mods?
There are some fan patches, for example my gog version of CoP refused to run properly without an extra patch
Play through the three in order, using the Fan patches.
Then afterwards have a look at the Call of Chernobyl mod. http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-chernobyl
It's less a mod and more an entire game replacement.
Adds in all the content from all three games, in the engine of the third, with MUCH more living AI and dynamic world stuff than in any of the three base games.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

While i have played every Stalker with more or less every mod there is, i fear that this will be a dud.

The same guy (Sergiy Grygorovych) that was there when the whole studio went down the drain, but none of the guys that worked on the original Stalkers (didnt most of them go to the Metrostudios?).

Also it has been announced pretty early, with nothing to show.

Lets wait for 2021 i guess.
More people want exploding kittens than exploding ships. Somehow, this makes me happy.
- credits go to dwmagus

HappyGhecko wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 1:40 am
While i have played every Stalker with more or less every mod there is, i fear that this will be a dud.

The same guy (Sergiy Grygorovych) that was there when the whole studio went down the drain, but none of the guys that worked on the original Stalkers (didnt most of them go to the Metrostudios?).

Also it has been announced pretty early, with nothing to show.

Lets wait for 2021 i guess.
No kidding. Every time they announced something STALKER it ended in sheet. This time around I want hard facts.
Gameplay + Screenshots + Videos >> AND << official presentation at a reknowned event -- And then we can talk hype.

-so sayeth the fox

Online Now