Return to “Games”

Tribes

So, some of us got together today for a Limit Theory multiplayer game of Tribes: Vengeance (using the Revengeance download). The hours flew by - before we knew it, an entire five hours had passed, and we were still having incredible amounts of fun. Much laughter was had. I think it's safe to say it's the most fun multiplayer I've ever played. The people there were Cornflakes, Fawkes, Scytale, Mars (Corn's friend), BMRX, and myself... at least until a guy named Fireant joined and put us all to shame. :lol: We were 6v1 on him during one game and we could hardly touch him. It was pretty awesome! He flew all over the map in ways we could only dream of coming close to. Then he called in some of his buddies and we had some (somewhat) more balanced games, before one by one people decided they were too tired to play anymore. (And no wonder, after such a marathon gaming session with such a fast-paced game.) It was great fun, though, and I'm hoping we can get together and do it again soon. :)

Also, I am without a doubt the worst player here. :lol:
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Re: Tribes

And don't forget getting squished on the ground or walls or bridges when you were skiing too fast with not enough HP left ^^

It really was some seriously great fun and Tal is selling himself short here. I'm quite sure he'll pack some serious punch once he plays through the SP as an exercise. :lol:
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -

The LT community is going to be doing a game of Tribes: Vengeance today, if anyone is interested. :) Interested parties can grab a copy in preparation (use Corn's link above). We'll probably start an hour or so from now. any minute now!

None of us are pro-level, so don't be shy! :) You're probably better than I am by default.

Link for LT Discord voice chat: https://discord.gg/FtUaMq5
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

We had a lot of fun. A number of people joined, and the skill gap wasn't nearly as extreme this time. :P I still suck though. On the plus side, I think a lot of my suckage may be due to the fact that I turned up my mouse sensitivity far too high. The original sensitivity settings were low enough to annoy me, but I'm starting to see now why they may have been set that way. I'm too used to close-quarters FPS games.

Online Now