Return to “Games”

Re: Grimoire

Yes, I'm very glad you posted this thread, Flat. If nothing else, watching everything implode is rather amusing.

Fortunately for people who are on the fence about the game, the reviews appear to be pretty much safe from the banwaves and random deletions. Of course, they're hardly safe from the community, but you take what you can get...

Flatfingers wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:56 pm
Man, I'm feeling really weird about having even started this thread now.

I guess what I'd want to know is, for all the glitches, does the game that was released deliver substantially on the feature promises that were made?
Why on earth would you feel weird about starting this thread, Flat? I'm with those who are pleased to see some discussion of this "masterpiece". Your thread is a perfectly valid addition to the Games section. :thumbup:

I too am interested in what others have to say about the game. :angel:

Update on Grimoire: Testing from actual users reveals it's an unbalanced, buggy, untested mess - with only about 80 hours of gameplay instead of the advertised 600. They say that not only is it not polished, it's not even finished - there are entire areas of the game (where you would have to put many hours into just because of grind) that are clearly missing a lot of content.

Not really worth a buy. But then, we didn't really expect anything more from it than that in the first place, I think.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

An exciting update filled with drama! Less about the game this time (other than the fact that Grimoire is apparently built at least partially with stolen code) and more about the toxic attitude and personality of the developer.

Thanks to Hyperion for finding this.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now