Return to “Games”

Re: CyberPunk 2077

Flatfingers wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:56 pm
CyberPunk 2077's release date has been pushed back from September to November (still 2020, though -- so far).

Apparently there's just So Much Content that CDPR want a couple more months for bugfixes and general balance.
You know what. I think i'm okay with that.
It'll give me a MUCH larger window to explore Crusader Kings 3 before getting 100% distracted by Cyberpunk.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

I'm good with it, too.

Y'all are probably tired of hearing me say, "Game developers need to spend more time at the end integrating all the aesthetics and dynamics and mechanics so that they support and deepen each other." Well, that's probably exactly what CDPR are doing.

So... yep. Take that time. Make it great.

Same. They took their time with Witcher 3 and it was, and is, amazing. I have no problems with waiting a few more months. :D

The "Night City Wire" game livestream is going to take place in two days. It'll be neat to see what they reveal, and how it compares to what we've seen before.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now