Return to “Games”

Re: CyberPunk 2077

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:58 am
Flatfingers wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:57 pm
Maybe that part of Sapkowski's books is why CDPR decided to do a cyberpunk game.

From a single sentence in that book?
Thats a very forced connection.

?

It's not a "forced" anything; it's speculation that CDPR -- who obviously read Sapkowski's books -- might have found the inspiration for their next game in that section.

I read The Tower of Swallows, and I didn't see anything like that (or place for it to happen). I could've understood it being in The Lady of the Lake, though. Spoilers: That's when she starts dimension-hopping. Haven't finished that book yet, but I'll give a heads-up if I find anything.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:47 am
I read The Tower of Swallows, and I didn't see anything like that (or place for it to happen). I could've understood it being in The Lady of the Lake, though. Spoilers: That's when she starts dimension-hopping. Haven't finished that book yet, but I'll give a heads-up if I find anything.
Im not perfectly sure in which book it was, but as the tower is a central point for ciris capabilities i found it to be most likely to be in that book

Online Now