Return to “Games”

CyberPunk 2077

We didn't have a thread for this? What?
Anyhow, due to reasons I recently read a few the stories about the tabletop RPG it's based on (Cyberpunk 2020 and now I'm suddenly excited, because it sounds cool. :ghost:
(It has some kind off REKT-ish vibes like 'one bullet can kill you' and 'style is important', and one of the classes is Netrunner :D )
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Re: CyberPunk 2077

Well, the teaser did a good job of setting the tone of the game, which appeals to me, but didn't tell me anything about what you actually do
(is it something like the witcher, with one protagonist? Or is it more like other rpg's with player classes etc? What are the mechanics etc etc)

Don't think I saw those reviews, no. Will see if I find them (unless you have linkies of course)
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

This one with GameRant came out around the time of the teaser trailer.

And this Glixel story from 2017 is good.

Really, there's not much information yet. Everyone involved is staying very quiet about it. My guess is that they'll start their PR push late this year or by mid-2018, with a release by Christmas 2018 or Q1 2019.

We'll see. :D

So, there were a few more bits of info about this after the Gamescom. Apparently, there are A LOT of devs at RED working on this and they are making good progress. Really looking forward to new material to show us.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now