Return to “Games”

Re: Steam sale discussion - name your bargains!

Welp, because of Gazz I just bought Void Destroyer which is currently 50% of until the end of tomorrow or so.
But I got a better deal on Homeworld than I expected and got a bit of steambuck from selling those summer cards they give for "playing" that monster game so it's ok. :ghost:
HowSerendipitous wrote: *Until I fit the 980 GTX that's sitting on the table. :twisted:
You have a GTX980 in your house and you don't start putting it in your pc immediately? What kind of monster are you? :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Dinosawer wrote:Welp, because of Gazz I just bought Void Destroyer which is currently 50% of until the end of tomorrow or so.
But I got a better deal on Homeworld than I expected and got a bit of steambuck from selling those summer cards they give for "playing" that monster game so it's ok. :ghost:
Smart move on purchasing Void Destroyer, Dinosawer. :thumbup: :D

Okay, I admit I put Homeworld Remastered and the soundtracks in my basket. I dithered too long and missed the CE version of the game from Amazon. I'm not proud of caving in but after a nice reminder from Steam that I needed to pay for the contents of my basket, I did just that. :oops:

But I refuse to buy anything else in the sale. I'm adamant about that.

Heaven knows when I will get to play the games. :angel:

Philip Coutts wrote:I'm keeping an eye on the steam sale but I have too many games amassed from Kickstarters, Humble Bundles and previous steam sales at the moment that I haven't got round to playing. Also I've backed Shenmui 3 and the Bards tale 4 so my bank account has a sad face... :(
Yeah Philip I went a bit nuts myself with the Bards Tale may have backed Shenmue as well,but for the 55 dollar (34 quid) Torment pledge I get Torment,Bards Tale and Wasteland 2 as I was an early backer,what a freaking bargain that is !! :thumbup:

So yeah unless I win a bit on the lottery can't see me backing Shenmue 3 just yet,besides I don't feel that guilty it's only at a paltry 3.4 million as I type this and rising. :D

darker70 wrote:So yeah unless I win a bit on the lottery can't see me backing Shenmue 3 just yet,besides I don't feel that guilty it's only at a paltry 3.4 million as I type this and rising. :D
[/quote]

Considering it's not going to be what Suzuki wants unless it hits $10 million, YOU SHOULD FEEL GUILTY.

Or not, whatever. :mrgreen:

Perhaps you could persuade me to up my pledge on your behalf, although I don't have the money to spare either. :mrgreen:
Games I like, in order of how much I like them. (Now permanent and updated regularly!)

Online Now