Return to “Games”

Re: The Official Sales/Free Games Thread

From what I know, Mount and Blade: Warband is the best bit. Any of the DLC are fun, but unnecessary as far as I've seen. Warband is pretty awesome by itself - better than regular Mount and Blade for sure (at least from what I've seen of general user reviews). I've played Mount and Blade: Warband and sunk many hours into it. It's a lot of fun.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Dinosawer wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:04 am
70 out of 91 :roll:

but trying to save money, and tbf I still have a ton of stuff to finish, so maybe just some small things
70 of 111. :V
I think I have the worst wishlist today! xD
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Talvieno wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:53 am
From what I know, Mount and Blade: Warband is the best bit. Any of the DLC are fun, but unnecessary as far as I've seen. Warband is pretty awesome by itself - better than regular Mount and Blade for sure (at least from what I've seen of general user reviews). I've played Mount and Blade: Warband and sunk many hours into it. It's a lot of fun.
Then this is my wise Steam-cart for this year:

Mount & Blade: Warband -- 4.99 €
Disciples III: Reincarnation -- 2.99 €
Grey Goo Definitive Edition -- 4.47 €
Ziggurat -- 3.74 €
Starpoint Gemini 2: Origins -- free (DLC)
Starpoint Gemini 2: Secrets of Aethera -- 1.69 € (DLC)
Starpoint Gemini 2: Titans -- 1.69 € (DLC)

Total: 19.57 €

Talvieno wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:20 am
Shadow Warrior (the remake) is still free, if you haven't gotten it!
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/shad ... al-edition
Hurry! Not much time left!
And if you've got a key and you have not redeemed it yet, then you should do that right now. The keys will expire on August 5th.

Also, the game is apparently no longer free. You will now have to pay 4.99$ (which is still -90%)

Online Now