Return to “Games”

Re: The Official Sales/Free Games Thread

:clap: Why, desp!cable d!cks through and through...
They will never dent Steam like that, let alone surpass it. I bet even GOG is doing far better than Origin.
Speaking of which, anyone got sales figures on the matter? (sorry the OT, just curious)

While I am here, I want to publicly Thank good Zorathex for his highly appreciated service to our community.
If I could I would grant you a nice badge, man :thumbup:

-fox

fox wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:53 pm
:clap: Why, desp!cable d!cks through and through...
They will never dent Steam like that, let alone surpass it. I bet even GOG is doing far better than Origin.
Speaking of which, anyone got sales figures on the matter? (sorry the OT, just curious)

While I am here, I want to publicly Thank good Zorathex for his highly appreciated service to our community.

-fox
Thanks man :D and yeah, I totally agree, EA is horrible on so many levels, I hate announcing EA stuff, but it's free for those who have Battlefield 1 so I gotta announce it.

Edit: Speaking of which, I just checked and they have more free stuff.
Battlefield 4 Second Assault dlc is free right now, get it now and keep it forever.
https://www.origin.com/usa/es-es/store/ ... nd-assault

fox wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:53 pm

-fox
While I have written numerous times in IRC about this important service you provide for the Community, Zora, I just wanted to register my thanks here and, like fox, thank you for the valuable work you do. :clap: :angel:

Zorathex, I also appreciate you posting these. I'm not sure how you track all the free giveaways from various sites but I appreciate you posting them. I've gotten some great games out of this thread which I would have missed otherwise. In particular the Hitman maps and Hacknet. Thank you for taking time to keep this thread up to date. :)

Okay, so Hitman Episode 3 is now free for download! Of course it is buggy just like last time so you have to go here: https://steamdb.info/app/440930/ and click on the white install button on the top right of the page to get the episode added to your Steam library.

Enjoy!

Since Zorathex is being lazy (sleep? pfft!)

I have to warn any viewers that cant handle things that are not games. (but which is very much game related) Do not read on!

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/caffeine

Caffeine is provided DRM-Free for Windows.

Caffeine is a social broadcasting platform for gaming, entertainment, and the creative arts. Built from scratch, it's simple, powerful, and fun to use. In other words, we did all the hard work for you! All you have to do is play your game and have real conversations with your friends and fans. What makes Caffeine unique?

Real-Time
Other platforms have a massive delay between you and your audience—sometimes a full minute! Caffeine is fast: less than a second. It feels like you are in the same room as your friends and fans!

No Partner Program Required
Monetize your content through the use of digital items and without the need of a partnership program. As viewers purchase digital items to participate in and enhance broadcasts, Caffeine will award broadcasters with credits based on this activity. Apply to cash out your credits for real money.

Single Screen Friendly
Reactions appear in your game, so you don't need a second screen for chat windows. Reactions are filtered to show the best comments for you. Now you can play and chat without missing anything.

Social
Zero viewers? Not anymore. Caffeine instantly shares what you watch or broadcast with your followers. You can also share your broadcast on Twitter and Facebook.

1-Click Broadcasting
Download Caffeine, sign in, and you're done. No need to mess with bit rates, IP addresses, stream keys or any of that nonsense. You are ready to broadcast!

OBS Support
If you use OBS, you can still use it with Caffeine. Just run OBS and Caffeine will automatically detect it - no stream key required!

Is the above a copy/paste. Why yes it is.

Online Now